AVR Global Technologies began as three manufacturing professionals working for high tech companies over the past 30 years. We have worked inside every department in a OEM manufacturing operation including high-tech PCB assembly floors, materials, ISO9001 QC, procurement and purchasing, engineering support and documentation control, distribution operations, logistics and shipping, as well as contract implementation and on-site customer support.
Today, AVR Global Technologies has become a global OEM Manufacturing company, with Design, R&D, Systems integration and Supply company of custom molded cables, wire harnesses. Including PCB Assemblies, Electrical parts and assemblies. In line with customer contracts of cables, AVRGT supports supply chain requirements of Electronic Components ( IC's, Memory and Active and Passive components). We stock inventory on common products, as well carry customer inventory ( Buffer-Stock ) as part of the forecasted supply-chain process. In 2016 we launched our successful online sales website, which supports customer engineers well for small projects. Lower Pricing on Production Orders.
Growth is exciting. AVR Global Technologies has now supplied cables and electronic components to industry leading technical partners and directly to OEM customers including Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Dodge, Stemco, Peterbuilt, Hughes Networks, International Truck, John Deere, Volvo, Nissan, Panasonic, Verizon Telematics, PNG Energy and many others. Our customer's are multi-national enterprise OEM's in the USA, Brazil, Australia, and Europe. And our applications range from Telematics, GPS systems, Diagnostic, Computer systems, Environmental and Medical applications.
We are excited about Manufacturing tomorrow !
The management team brings over 75 years of expert experience.
Our careers expanded to global sourcing of IC’s, electronic components and manufacturing custom cables and assemblies.
- Sales, tech support, warehouse, shipping and assembly operations in San Diego and Irvine California.
- Manufacturing operations in California, Florida, Shenzhen, China, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Total staff of 250+
- 3 manufacturing building operations, with internal capabilities Including: Ultra Sonic Wire and Plastics Welding, injection and plastic molding of plastic / PVC, Engineering for reverse designs, IP65, IP67 standards manufacturing,
- Our Manufacturing Strengths:
- Molds Design and Engineering Support
- Quick Turnaround
- Competitive Pricing
- High Quality Products
- Turnkey Programs in Custom Manufacturing and OEM cables
- High-Mix/Lower Volumes
- Strategic Partnerships
- Vertical Molding Machine : 35 units
- Crimping Machine : 40 units
- Computer-Aided Cable stripper : 30 units
- Full-Automatic Cutting-Striping-Crimping Machine :6+ units
- CAD design
- Direct and Indirect MFG Sourcing / Supply
- Extension of our customer’s supply chain
- Electronic Components / ICs / Passives / Connectors
- Cost reduction
- Scheduled production supply, Shortages
- Test equipment and Indirect-supplies
- Fluke meters
- MFG Tools
- Network Hardware
- Tool Rooms:
- Our tooling area provides for:
- Custom Mold fabrication Equipment
- In-house machine shop - CNC Machining
- - EDM Machining – Grinding-Assembly.
- Capabilities: Handle tool design and custom projects
- Provide the highest quality tools and design with competitive costs
- Short lead-times, produce rapid prototypes (typically 1-3 weeks)
- Quality Standard:
- IPC Industry Electronics MFG Stds
- Quality Assurance:
- 100% Quality Tested
- Use RoHS Compliance
- Testing to customer specs
- JIT supply chain – tailored to customer dates/requirements
- Tailored quote proposals to our customer’s specs
- Flexible Push-Pull scheduled delivery / blanket ordering
- Short and long-term cost effective pricing
- Custom logo / private labeling
- ISO9001 First Article process protection on custom designs
- Alternate-crossing solutions
- Bill of material – cost reduction
The design, manufacturing and supply chain partner
Connecting Customers with Solutions
Global experience in the supply chain